Updated to v2.0.0
The ExcellentExport library is having a lot of visits, from people coming directly to the page or redirected by search engines. So, I decided to update it.
I have got some ideas from comments on the blog or discussions on reddit.
Download the new version from: ExcellentExport.js v2.0.0
- Added Excel data export
- Added CSV data export
- Added minified version.
- Add LICENSE.txt with GPL v3.
- UTF-8 characters fixed.
- Possibility to select a CSV delimiter.
- Bower package available.
- Compose package available.
- Now it can export to big files +2MB.
- Minimum IE 11.
- Links open with URL.createObjectURL(...).
- NPM package available.
- Using Semantic versioning (2.0.0 instead of 2.0).
- Module can be loaded standalone or with RequireJS.
- Change license to MIT.
|Column 1||Column "cool" 2||Column 3||Column 4|
|Text||More text||Text with new line||ç ñ ÄËÏÖÜ äëïöü|
Now ExcellentExport.js basically works on all browsers. It is ready for you to use on your projects.
Check on github or this blog for updates. ExcellentExport.js.